Klemp & Stanton, PLLP has represented hundreds of individual and corporate clients in a broad range of business, employment and commercial law matters. Our clients have ranged from corporate executives and financial institutions to national logistics companies and information technology firms. Our Mendota Heights business and commercial law attorney can guide businesses and individuals through the process of drafting simple contracts to complicated business asset acquisition agreeents, employment and non-compete agreements, and commercial and business contracts.
We handle business and commercial transactions, including:
- Business Entity Formations – Incorporation, limited liability company (LLC) and partnership formation.
- Business and Asset Purchases – Acquisition of assets from another business or individual.
- Shareholder, Owner and Partnership Agreements – Buy-sell agreements, stock redemption agreements, shareholder and member control agreements, and partnership agreements.
- Contracts – Review, negotiation and drafting of business and commercial contracts and agreements; and resolution of contract disputes.
- Employment-Related Contracts – Review, negotiation and drafting of employment agreements, non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Collections – business and individual collections.
- Finance matters – Loan documentation, promissory notes, security agreements, UCC filings and loan work outs.